Monday, November 05, 2007

Bleeding wound.

My sole is bleeding now. Crap, but i don't feel pain, at all.

Well, someone killed time with me today! HAHA! Thank you, SOMEONE. Had fun though..

BLAH. (for me to know and for you to find out)

Called Mommy randomly and she's at AMK Hub also! Zomg, talk about telepathy. So I joined her for lettuce at NewYork2. Haha, because I only ate the lettuce, had dinner reserved at home. Shopped a lil, got new earrings and changed rice cooker. WAHAHA! Talked to Goldie at workplace while Mommy changed the rice cooker also.

Thanks to RPWS that I have to photocopy my passport, I managed to go back to THE OTHER house to photocopy. HAHA! That's my high-tech house. Everything's just there. ALL the gadgets you can think of, seriously. Mommy's so gadget-y. lols.

Therefore I get to see Cherry, my new puppy also! Since she can't get out of her cage until next week (cos need to train), that's a rare moment of taming for her. HAHA!



I LOVE MY LIFE NOW <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home