Thursday, November 15, 2007

Bloody Day.

I bleed alot today.

Total injury:

(1) Thumb's flesh got slashed off by my own nail when I was trying to pull up my leggings. Erm, off. Like a valley now.
Size of injury: 1cm.

(2) 12 blisters on both legs. Didn't really bother. So blood just stained my slippers unknowingly but painfully.
Size of injury: 20 cm.

(3) I opened the 80cents plastic cup's cover (RP students shd know), the edge snipped my forefinger's flesh in an instant.
Size of injury: 1.5cm.

Somehow, I think I know why I got all these injuries, scarily, all in a day. Hurts, they hurt.
And I know you are alright now. Please take care and recuperate, I'll pray for you.


P/S: I think RPWS only has a first clarinetist *points at myself*, irritatingly.

xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home