Monday, November 26, 2007

Boring weekend.

Caught Enchanted (:

Went to WD/YWD meeting yesterday @ Leh Leng's place.

Said a bit of things.

So as usual, it's like my 'family gathering' cos of all my grand aunts and grandma and mommy.

Without fail, we were the noisiest.

And again, everyone thought mommy and i were sisters partly because we wore the same dress and inner wear yesterday. We look identical (yes, i know you know).

I am bored. I wasn't tasked anything to do.

Blog.

Had a terrible nightmare that the whole band broke down when playing Jupiter. Shucks. Then there I went msning alot of people telling them to prac the piece with me =x dun care much as long as Goldie and I can go through it and stay there to support, each other. The biggest problem? The band is not even rehearsing it regularly, enough, in my very personal opinion because it's like the toughest in our repertoire.

I know you won't be free.

That's random.

I'm loading the Bee movie (: Though I just watched it like last week.

I love the way Giselle looks at Robert.

The ball, especially. My fairytale, make it mine.

HAHA!

i miss going for... and ...

MY MSN IS SCREWED UP!
ALL CONTACTS LOST.
FUCK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home