Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Cry

I want to cry now because I saw something that I shouldn't.
Crying in class is embarrassing so I cannot do it again.
MSN isn't working for all RP students.
iloveim.com doesn't get any worse.
I can't even send messages out.
My heart's squinching scornching squishing squashing. I know the first two s-s words do not exist -.-

Did I mention I was angry too?! That facilitator gave me a D. The one who's very nice to bully? (of course I didn't bully her) And do you know what's the hilarious reason behind it? Cos I was sitting on a chair when debating. FUCK. Don't she know how much is she going to affect?! OMG. She literally dirtied my very A-ey record. DAMMIT. Not that I didn't or not work hard. Chicken Backside. I seriously hate this because it makes me skip a day less of cognitive. I WANT MY ORIGINAL FACILITATOR! idon'tcare *kicks my legs in the air*

Sigh. Can't act like that. I'm 17. For that matter of fact =(

msnmsnmsnmsnmsn.

YUMYUM!
Just finished my tah-powed Nasi Lemak with SeokEng. *i didn't order black pepper hotdogs this time round (:*

My mood's better, though I'm appointed the leader THANKS to the faci.

Now, I'd better get back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home