Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Mommy's back!

I was late for test. But I managed to finish earlier than the rest perhaps I was too kan chiong and CHIONG the test, especially the VB part. Math still can, but VB ah, can watch myself fail. The codings are like playing hide and seek. Must hide A at B to make C have the result of A from B. Sounds complicating right? That's how puzzled I was. Erm, obviously that's not the exact question la, just to describe it in layman's term.

Temp facilitator today. On science&religion. Basically, I've learnt nothing. At least, nothing about the day's problem. TSK. Waste my school fees only. Faci was damn slack also. Told us to do a debate then THAT'S IT! wtf. Worst part? Debate wasn't fruitful at all because of lack of communication, my wrong. Acted silent movie today.

Met up with Girlfriend and we're both pissed by MJL. !@#$%^&*(*&^%$#@!@#%^&* That guy sucks. Typical MCP - Man Chauvinistic Pig! Feel like disclosing her identity but due to some procedures on hand to handle, nope. Girlfriend has planned for us to buy an apartment next to each other and have a link in between so we can access each other's house without hassle. Not forgetting our planned trips to Taiwan, HongKong and France. YAY! Going out with her this weekend too! Another tai-tai SUNDAY.

Oh btw, she showed me something that really made me die heart. wahaha.

Band was annoying, musically. Sorry to offend. lol.

I thought the debate with Gold was so much MORE productive than the lesson's. On religion too. And personal values. *engrossed* Eat talk eat talk.

Quickly rushed home knowing that Mommy got loads of bring backs for me! To name a few, 5 tops, 1 jacket, 2 dresses, 5 pouches, 2 rings, 2 pair of earrings, 3 ling ling long long, 3 magical yet practical stuff (i dunno how to name it), sequinned slippers, bitchy slippers, tunics, METALLIC PINK 360 deg ROTATIONAL HARD COVER HARD CORE luggage, hand towels, etc.
EVERYTHING BRANDED -.-

Erm, she's got like 100 times more for herself.

Uncle Sam took his flight this morning to go and visit his girlfriend.

Suddenly, lost track of thoughts.

BYEBYE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home