Thursday, November 22, 2007

random note.

Sometimes, it is really fun to skip school (again) on a totally random weekday and chill with my laptop, a fav magazine and a cup of tea (:

I have finally collected my lens! Bought 4 boxes. Two 'Oasys' and two 'Define'. Both Acuvue. Also got back my heels from Gladys for her prom night(: aww... i'm so nice for you to 'reach the sky' LOL.

A lil pity I skipped school today because I thought today's topic is quite fun to study and talk about.

"The equality of Men and Women"

WHEE~ fun right?

This is so shiok. haha. To think that RPWS is playing Jupiter now ;) punpunpunpun.

i want to go for ycksb and ssw/swo concerts.

i want i want i want.

Mr Poon is busy doing his part for Kofu.

So I can't disturb him.

Now, who wants to go for the concerts with me? Then send me to the airport?

to taiwan(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home