Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Skipped school again.

Hi everyone! I skipped school again!

Not on purpose. Talked to darling on the phone till dawn and it was pouring so heavily! I just had to nua on my bed and continue to sleep. Just felt a lil guilty cause tmr's Science UT and today's Science lesson! Omg. It's on marbles though, bet it's Physics. *heng ah*

Then Mommy came over around noon to pass me more things that she had bought for me. So so... Something very bad happened that made me harbour the thought of leaving home. But, the forgetful me became so engrossed into another matter so I forgot about leaving home. LOL! Call me sotong.

Best part of the day is to go over to Darling's to nua the whole time after his work and we had real late dinner aka supper. LOL.

There's band tomorrow and the climax of the day shall be playing Saga Candida with Gold and Jupiter with the band. Erm, reason being? It is Jupiter.

LOL.

Baby, I Love You!
Goldie Loves Alan!
Girlfriend Loves Me! because because... ahem..
and many many more!

LOL.

So random.

Anyway, Darling and I both <3 Keira.

muacks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home