Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Stress is building.

Blogging from Coffee Bean ((:

I guess after going for my Course/Diploma's briefing session earlier on, has really stressed me up. Facilitators who are insanely demanding (very professional though, i like), competitive people, so many of them getting an average GPA of 3.8

Good gracious! They are damn smart people. Not that I'm not ;)

So much details, datelines, choices, competitiveness, intensity, slangs from everyone, pretty people, smarts, bimbo-ness.. etc

Okay, I've got to admit that my course is bimbotic.

Even the facilitators are literally shooting the Course's chair and advisor till they drop man. Because all of their language abilities are strong and tough.

I want to be a journalist and I know it's going to be tough to fight for my place in this course. Thou shall work hard and really brush up on my linguistics.

Watch out for my breakouts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home