Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Totally sick, but still...

I'm very tired.

Btw, Kailing had her last paper today! So I can start dating her already! Weets~

I WORE MY JUPITER ATTIRE (:

My throat infection has turned from bad to worse =( Realised I can't even sing my normal range =( How to go k-box like that? sian1/2. ALL BAND'S FAULT! haha.

Hmms, due to the humid weather today, I decided to cab down to school. I hate humidity for Vanessa's sake! Gosh. Bless me for meeting a good taxi uncle. Because I managed to reach school in 10 minutes. (:(:(: <--means both heh. To my disappointment (but not surprise), only Pat has reached. FYI, sectional was supposed to start and 1300 and I reached at 1310. Anyway, I managed to drag whoever's there to go for sectionals only to realise that the venue that they have allocated for us are LOCKED. We waited for 360 seconds. In the end, still a very unproductive session because of some people busy investing in stocks. Sorry, inside joke. BLAH . . . . . Jupiter for full band, only jupiter. I'm as good as dead, physically emotionally too

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home