Monday, December 10, 2007

happy la

Class was crazy today! We had a PAPER BALL fight! Hehe, I'm the main contributor ok? I love origami and wasting time in the Indonesian facilitator's lesson. He don't answer our queries, but rephrase them. What the hell right? And he laughs at himself with no apparent reason. LOL -.-

Heard that the coming Friday Rendezvous would be really boring because all items are Chinese songs but one live band. Dun care, I'll still be there though because darling's performing!

Mommy just brought the new maid here. Okay, I think I sound very mean saying 'maid'. Shall call her Yati (:

She's very very nice! I like her already!

Next week will be the 3 weeks hols! Thus, it will be attending concerts, taiwan trip, holiday with Mommy (Japan please!), christmas celebration, spending time with friends, shopping, lead some tai tai life and spending time with darling before my second year starts (;

Japan/Korea/HongKong/China?

Western countries next time cos I feel so oriental now!!
*shy*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home