Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Insomnia

Yea, it is one of the crazy sleepless nights. Why crazy? I can't do anything else except for using my lappy because my bedroom's light's faulty! Of all times when I need to read up for something so important, in a book. GAH! And I can't get out of my room to do other things because of Uncle Sam. For those who know why, knows why.

Shucks, I really really want to sleep. Darling's sleeping so soundly -.- Perhaps I'm overjoyed for the fact that we're (family) getting a new place at Horizon Gardens (and be neighbours with my favourite people). I was happy though I still am, there is no kick of over enthusiasm or anything like that.

Or is it about the phones issue?

Or is it about the Taiwan trip?

Or is it about my breakouts?

WELL LOOK! Everything's coming to me at one go.

1. Anxiety
2. Stress
3. Depression
4. Hormonal Changes (PMS)
5. Melatonin decreasing! YIKES
6. Caffeine

etc.

:(

Christmas eve and Christmas were both eventful (:
Eve was spent with mom's friends partying and presents exchange @ Horizon ((:
Christmas was solely spent with Darling (((:

Bless me, I've received loads of presents without fail every year! I'm a happy girl. Body shop's stuff, n.u.m, coach, camera, 2gb damn chio thumbdrive, puppy, shawl, great food, C&C, cards and abundant love!

Share the joy!

MERRY (belated) CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
and
HAPPY BOXING DAY! *box you*

-updated:

It's 5am now and I'm still awake listening and watching my latest idol's videos and songs.
He's 杨宗纬!!!!!
He's sings like I have never heard others before. Gosh. The emotions that he bring out of me through his voice are, ya, like never before.

Most of his songs he sang in 超级星光大道 are at my sidebar. My goosebumps never fail to stand whenever I hear his voice, repeatedly or not.

*陶醉*

Btw, I don't want to go to Taiwan anymore (but I still have to la). Figured out that I would spend most of the time missing my poon bear darling honey sweetie dear bee hubby~ Hee, second that would be shopping!

Darling, I miss you.

- latest update:
0705! I'm finally going to bed now (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home