Saturday, December 08, 2007

overdose and high

ON MOVIES!

Come check out any movies with me.

Golden Compass's nice la, but it's a money roller. Watch the ending and you'll know why.
*grits teeth*

DING DONG BELL~
Christmas is nearing! And I'll be celebrating it, as usual, with Mommy's sec sch mates. They're always fun and nice to talk to, though sometimes it really gets 'adulty' that I have to punch my thoughts to understand.. LOL. Not forgetting the juicy presents I'll be getting! This'll be christmas eve la.

Of course then Christmas day itself will be spent with Dar at syc -.- OF ALL DAYS but duty on that magical day. Sigh. It's alright though. As long as we get to spend time with each other before I leave for Taiwan, should be sufficient!

HEH! I woke up this morning to Sue's sms to realise that I'm having a concert later. Seriously, nothing comes to me at all. It's getting so... mundane. Though this concert can fulfill one piece on my wishlist to be played although it's not with the band I want to play with, sulks., but eh. Just nothing EXCEPT for the blisters I'm going to get later with the heels and all the have-to-do girls' stuff. Sian 1/2.

Dear Santa, I really wish to have a camera with more optical zoom! (:
One more! Less disgusting people irking me!
These shall do ((:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home