Saturday, December 22, 2007

The saddest punch you have added to the end of my supposedly wonderful day.

Darling,

You are simply wonderful today! Your playing and talented nature cannot be denied or hidden. Because you're shining so brightly, like a sun, my source of support, encouragement and love. Everyone who knows the both of us complimented you so much so that I am actually shy THAT I AM SO PROUD OF YOU DEEP INSIDE! (and outside, that when I tell you how much that really is).

Love.


I've changed my mind of the whole family staying together.
Strongly against it.
It's either I suffer silently or suffer openly.

A very tough choice.


I need to complete my studies asap to be able to support myself and getaway from their evil clutches.

I am so disappointed.

Don't force me.

- everything said in this blog is totally untrue, believe it or not. take it as a leisure read, not something you relate to my life directly, thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home