Friday, December 21, 2007

Siao liao siao liao

Recall the latest skincare range I got?

It has ruined my skin! omg.
I should just hide at home and recuperate.

Saviour Mommy got me another range, this time round, by a more reliable source. Using it now, hope it works.

MY FIRST X'MAS PRESSIE~



The pink one, obviously! Thank you ((((:

Well well, everything on my wishlist is cleared now. So calling to all ADSN, if you all really have to, just a candycane will do, aites? Nothing much to ask for (: NIRVANA LEH. haha.

Oooh! Mommy and I went for a crazy tunic spree also *sniggers* cos I told her I'm running out of PJs variety. Though they look really neat, some even classy... THEY ARE JUST MEANT FOR SLEEPING! :D

Btw, hawker fare rocks too ^_~

Going to cut-wash-blow my hair tomorrow morning. Pat, pls don't kill me if you read this. Thereafter then I'll go for band. Hmm, my sec3 days.. SHORT, NEAT, HEAVY BANGS~ Tadah, that's the way I like it.

I WANT THAT HOUSE. Please get it real soon cos then I can draw out a timetable everyday after school (chiong back) to either swim/ play mj/ badminton/ gym/ squash/ tennis/ basketball/ etc. YES, and then I CAN SWIM WITH THIVIYA~ She's just a few metres away. Different projects though. I can imagine myself swimming all day long already. Alot of ADSN too.
Hope all goes well since we have more or less settled on it :D

Just love the thrill of moving! Call it an addiction!

DYNAMO meeting tmr! *whispers shuffles expressions*
You get the idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home