Sunday, January 13, 2008

LaLa~

See, another brouhaha over the new house issue again~
I really like the house that is superrrrr near to Darling's place, like a 5 min walk only? WOOHOO.
But the owner's asking price is unreasonable, for the house.

Mommy wants the 3 storey one instead -.-''
Now this is the part I irk the most: offer, wait, come back to us, decide.
Good news is that Mommy will bring me to school every morning [after shifting to new place] (:

By the way, luggage is found and mailed back with all the shopping goodies and that spells two pretty dresses, one super nice vest and MORE cosmetics! Tai hao le (: Really pretty stuff.

The endearing 10weeks holidays are coming real soon which means: BangKok!!!
Shop like siao.

I'm recovering from my very scary fever and infection, for those who are concerned (:

I went for SSO's 29th Anniversary Concert last night meeting quite a number of ministers, one of them is SM's wife. But they are all unguarded, like normal human beings squeezing through the crowd to get the booklets and Conrad's cakes. Very... cute performance! HAHA!

I'm hooked on Nodame (: Watched it twice. So sure that I am definitely going back to either Taiwan or Japan to get the comic books - so much cheaper than Singapore. Taxes are unearthly nowadays =/

There's math/computing UT tomorrow. Wish me all the best (:

*P/S: Mommy added me on facebook -.-''' How much tech-savvy can she get?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home