Thursday, January 24, 2008

No urge

Life has been routinely.
Still, I had a life.

Have been listening to bankers analyzing this and that. Kept myself busy thinking which is the better one, to plan time, look for contractors, etc. Ahem, do not mistaken me for my mom. Thanks.

Came here to type something because... I'm lost.
Needed my fingers to type something more constructive than that I was going to. Phew!

Loads of interesting stuff took place. So lazy to say.

One thing I need to remind all of you of 超级星光大道.
Soooooooooooo damnnnnnnnnnn nice (:
Singers worth checking out (cos I love em)
- 林宥嘉
- 杨宗纬
- 林宜融
- 梁文音

Enough of disguise.
I'm sad actually.
Very very sad.
And I think the person who made me like this would call me in 30 min, I guess.
....
..
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home