Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Days had been weird with your absence.

Darling ah darling. I need you back right away. You had enough of your coconut juice with tom yum soup and it's time to be back for angpows and pineapple tarts! Sigh. Miss you.

Anyway, I dreamt of filming with Aska at my place, and i mean a movie in the 60s. Eerie. Haha. My yogurt craze have come back to me. Dinner tonight and breakfast tomorrow are all yogurts. Especially love the granola one. Ok, I give free advertorial: Pink Yogurt located @ AMK Hub's B1 and Causeway point B1. Go locate yourselves.

Tonight's the night~ She is coming here. Erm, I think she's here. Or did I hear the main door opening? It will be a 15days stay, most probably.

Esther BOO!!! You're such a cutie pie. Make me miss the good ole days only. *thinks to myself*
And no problem my dear girl, I'll be here waiting for you when your results are released.
I'LL BE WORKING ON MY FYP BY THAT TIME! Gosh, am I aging so fast.

Got all my CNY's dresses all ironed up and matched (: Happy happy, I can wake up at a later time this year.

It is time, a very timely time to well consider what to do for my PP.
Real estate or Cleo/Seventeen?

Spoilt between choices.
Me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home