Monday, February 18, 2008

I'm still learning.

FUN!

Holidays have been great!
Responsibilities are not that bad aren't they? ;)

Aside from serious matters to really crack my head to work on, blah blah.
Now I know why they say being appointed a leader is giving you an opportunity to learn and grow from it, mostly because I have to do "homework" before and even after meetings to make sure I have a crystal view of what is going on but also to equip myself with the necessary knowledge in cases where fellow members need answers to their queries.

A little shagged out when I embarked on a life of meetings (heavy ones, throughout the day and night) and looking at my schedule that's... crazily packed. Gracious, I love to be busy!

I'm so happy to have made so many good friends!~ Meeting new people wherever I go, now, gives me more confidence, somehow. I can finally smile, look into the other party's eyes and do a firm handshake without feeling nervous. Heh.

My virgin experience of being a translator would be coming soon when the delegates come over. Exciting yea!

Music has not been left out. It's been pre-packed into the holiday schedule. There will be band practices, starting from tomorrow. And my passion for piano has reignited again!!! When I'm too free in the daytime, I would walk back home and can stay by the piano side for a day without performing daily necessities. That feeling was fantastic (:
Sadly, mommy's going to sell this piano to Chloe but I'm sure Chloe will love it and will be a great pianist in the future ^^
My piano journey would not end there though cause it's another round of shopping of piano of my choice! As long as we are settled in our new place, in time to come.

Movies.
Caught that Jack Neo's Ah Long show and P.S I love you.
Definitely have to catch the latter! Not a chick flick, mind you. Darling and I cried. I cried throughout alike when they play the funny parts. Made me think a lot. Sob.

Yum, it's dinner time and I shall go for a soup retreat with darling (:

Tata (Young)

P.S I love you =*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home