Sunday, February 03, 2008

Trying to imitate that trying-to-be-dumb-blonde *sheepish smile*

Tall and tan and young and lovely
The girl from Ipanema goes walking
And when she passes, each one she passes goes, ah~

I'm trying very hard to learn this song now, by myself la. Self-taught is my middle name. The third line is quite tough to express well with the tempo and phonics. BAH! Picking up L-O-V-E also. Trying to improvise my 2nd paragraph as well, hehehehehe. *shy*

Anyway, YEAR 1's over! Instead of looking forward to what I'm going to learn in Year2, the worry of PP (Professional Profiling) is coming to me already. Gives me the creeps to not slack like Year1 and have to finally decide which company to do on.

I feel like a jailbird released out of prison when shopping with the Goh sisters yesterday (:
Did not expect myself to spend so much above my budget when shopping at Bugis.
The killer is BHG, formerly known as Seiyu !@#$%^&^%$#@#$%^&. But it was fatal attraction that I do not have any streak of regret! They are blings by the way.

Bugis Street was impeccably crowded with special thanks to people from Chinatown and Little India (kidding!). Nevermind, understanding this kind of crowds is sup sup soi. Because they will only walk through the entire street only to realize they have reached the end WITHOUT shopping. So we managed to squeeze into a few shops to get more loots.

Lazy to elaborate further...........
Cuz shopping spree will resume tomorrow!~

Darling left for Thailand last evening and we're only going to meet a week later.
I feel weird. And someone's hogging on to his Golf channel to stop the whole world from watching TV.
!@#$%^&*&^%$#@!@#$%^$#@#$%^&*&^%$

I've succeeded in making this post a difficult to read one, YAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home