Friday, February 29, 2008

ZHNG

It is all over the place. On the gadgets, necessities and ... ahem.. face/bodeh.

Haha!

So much for sarcasm..

Got to go for the Daimokukai later to get the 3:16 tickets. But I'm more than lazy to step out of the house especially when I have finally started to zhng my room and give up the fat hope of mommy listening to where I want our new house to be. My room is all that matters now.

Moneh. I'm still keeping those impulses under tight surveillance and control. Unlike the one who has escaped from the known impossibles.

Before the holiday ends, I must at least step foot into any karaoke havoc and escape theme park.






Breathe in...

and?

































































































































































RELEASE!

da super long post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home