Thursday, March 27, 2008

Hey Yo!

Few random facts about Lim Shi Pheng, Vanessa:

1. The dreams I have nowadays never stop to evolve around you. This sucks.

2. I'd much rather have my pms =(

3. Darling will be knocking off early to accompany me/us. Haha.

4. Time moves so slowly when there are not as much meetings.

5. I fear going to school.

6. Viwawa rocks socks.

7. Wednesdays are the best days for yogurt.

8. I'm hungry.

9. Badminton badminton badminton.. heh

10. The house is so quiet I can hear the tick tocks.

11. Mommy went overseas but I miss going to the office with her.

12. Going to East Coast is my fav hobby although it's already a weekly affair -.-

13. CLARISE!!

14. faceinhole

15. Le'Gossip's Hokkaido trip???? xoxo

16. Yi Fang Ban Ting Yi Shui Gang LOL

17. My stomach is turning as sour as a pickle

18. Don't be overrated.

19. See a doctor if you have to.

20. Simple's the best solution.

i'll go do something else than stating random facts. and all these facts are not very literal. XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home