Sunday, March 09, 2008

I miss SNCO and SWE

It was not the concert details that I looked out for, but the old friends playing on stage, and offstage. Just feel like running to the stage and give every of them a big warm hug. Remember the days when I had to transport the scores to and fro the library and practice hall, playing with all the instruments, changing instrumentation (for fun's sake), stamp chop the scores, and definitely the performing experiences as a band an orchestra. I so much feel like going for their next practice. But well, there are too many factors to weigh, push and pull. Maybe, I should just join Darling at the percussion section, because the clarinet section is overcrowded and does not miss my absence anyway. Haha.

Audrey dear, I miss you especially much! Haha. I thought he's your boyfriend ^_~
And we must must meet up someday to do whatever! Cause everything will be fun with you around. (:

This is the first time I'm getting so excited about reading a book, the movie that "The Leap Years" was taken off from. Guess how much that excitement got me? You know.. I was already on my way back home (just now) from Kah Wai's place for a fulfilling meeting that got me so curious and wanted to just get my legs as fast as they could to read up on my doubts from Grandma's library. So it was just plain surprising (for even myself) to go one big round to the Popular bookstore to get the collection of photocopied papers holding my favourite storyline, plot and characters. I'm going to start the reading pleasure after typing this whole lump post.

Can I just remind all of you again that I am super in love with Leap Years' soundtracks (including the one on my sidebar) and Corrinne May's heartfelt voice. I'm counting all my hopes on the DVD which will come out soon I hope. That excruciating heartbreak, ah! Erm, though the ending scene was supposed to be heartwarming. Take it that the pain's process is not a pleasure to watch, but one to feel.

One random note: I want to play the timpani. ROFL. Seriously.

Make it TWO random notes, the 2nd one: I need to get my hands laid on cello/violin.

Sometimes, the many episodes and experience-hearing lay me a chill towards the perspective of marriage or trust in another being. Scary ain't it. It's too early to tell anyway. I always think too much and end up having too many perspectives at parallel view. That's paranoia, I hate to agree. I'm afraid that my self-defence will end up as my destructive cause at any one point. Thus: Destruct, late or never! Haha, classic, when both points intertwine and I'll get confused too (which happens everytime).

Heh. Still, I am proud (in my lil world) of my ability to think logically abstract (:
Figure that out. If you are able, means you're thinking like me. Ok, no more sarcasm to be applied on self. Boo. Actually it's very simple. Note that you're not a math/science person then you're likely to be as problematic as me because m/s is a more acceptable way of thinking and behaving in the mass.

Shit. My throat hurts!~ LiangTeh's not helping. It's been going on for 32hours and counting (please don't make it happen). I'm soon turning into a lozenges vending machine. Took most of the common lozenges in the market and really, Dido for me, white flag.

Pray.

It's silly how Mommy and I reflect each other. I love you mommy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home