Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Moral over emotions.

I don't know what has gotten over me (actually I do know. pretending otherwise is a wiser play) but I desperately need to get CDs of Corrinne May tomorrow~!

Family. What it is now has already passed the definition point. After all the troubles and hassles, everything is just going back to where it started from. In order not to let those fancy houses blow my mind away, I always choose to remember why I shifted out of my house and then, stick being down-to-earth. I hate all these. And I have learnt not to specify.

There's a dream.
The dream, shall remain indecipherable but I know that it has already circumscribed my heart, my emotions. Crap, I shouldn't have watched The Leap Years. It doesn't feel surreal at all. Thus, expectancy of another wave of breakouts (stress caused) is high. Woah.

We share a bond
You and I we belong
We're like coffee and morning trains
You strip my defenses
I catch your pretenses
The same blood runs through our veins
I swore I'd be your lifeline
Made a vow that I'd surround you with love at every milestone
I'll listen when nobody gets you
I'm still standing in your corner
Waiting by your door
You don't have to be alone

Ya, right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home