Tuesday, March 04, 2008

They'd better work.

Yes! We have settled on the new house!~
YAY~ That's my favourite one among all viewed over the past few months.
I shall theme my room to the ID as 'sweet cozy cottage'. Not fixed yet, I'm fickle.
Which means? Darling and mine district's discussion AND study meetings will be held at my place ((:
Not to mention Christmas and New Year and Lunar New Year and Birthday and ALL celebrations.
Happy until laosai.

Mom got that iPod classic 80gb black! Gosh. I literally can store the whole library of songs in there. Like a huge media center.

Another thing, I'm enrolled into a translation course recommended (shy) by my dear YWD chapter leader to.. someone very professional, I think. So in the future (after the basic modules end), I will be on stage or anywhere to translate!! English to Mandarin and vice versa. Plus the course and specialization, it will do my future good, thus I cast the thoughts of being busy and having not enough time to spend on luxuries and entertainment aside.

Going for band later, definitely. I have to assure -.-
Collated some interesting pieces to play later. FUNFUNFUN.
Notice that fun ends with a fullstop. Period.


-Tagged by Goldie

The 10 things that made me happy recently are...

1. iPod 80gb!

2. PSP

3. Darling is being welcomed by my family, with great hospitality.

4. Getting a new house @ Serangoon Garden (:

5. Enrolled into the translation course which gets me great opportunities.

6. Loving everyone around me much much more.

7. I know I have something to fall back on if all else fails (future)

8. Knowing so many friends (new and old)

9. Knowing so many great singers!!

10. That I can always find something to be happy about when I am not

Hmm.. So I am going to tag:

- Gladys
- Darling
- Jerry
- Engpeng
- Kaiyang
- Anthea
- Eugena
- Javier
- Patricia
- SheeRui
- KaiLing
- Cherie, twin. love.
- Esther BOO!! haha
- And all who reads this.. TAGGGGGGGGed- dang-

*P/S: Anybody interested to go for a beach party @ sentosa on 22nd March? I can vouch on the fun that you're going to have! But you have to be 18 and above. Contact me on my cell if you want to come! Bring your friends along! It will be a night of wackiness, laughter, fun and drinking. Bring a guy along if you can't drink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home