Saturday, March 08, 2008

Will you be there, for me, tomorrow, anon?

Besides licking my fingers less than a moment ago with the leftovers of my glazed donut factory's DONUT, heh, today, is just plain satisfying. Muahaha.



The Leap Year's DVD will definitely be a keeper! Maybe I can watch it every (leap) year. Now I know why the high accolades, because everything in the movie is just beautiful. Glad that I chose this over 10,000BC (still will catch it anyway). Haha.



Yes, a new toy! Hehe. The Samsung F210. I got that light violet. It's time I clear my gadgets closet. Always get that adrenaline rush when I hold this. Oh, got it at the IT show. You won't want to imagine the crowd. Got an external hard disk, indirectly.

Then had dinner at Ding Tai Fung. Again.

Erm, I'm busy already. Byebye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home