Tuesday, April 08, 2008

This is Life.

I have lived and still want to live the life I had lived.
(:

My new class is like WOAH~! I like it. I like them. Though things start to get competitive (e66f = smart ppl), we still remain composure and everyone's cool! I can remember all of your names already. Our facilitators have been great and friendly too!! The class is going on a fast pace and all of us just somehow have the ability to grasp and strong in defense and retaliation, in a good way. Everything is just fun and cool. Of course, compliments for the super mingling sessions that we have done. Haha :D

My agenda nowadays are like waking up to be really confident (somehow or rather, in a humble way) and happy before going to school feeling great with a fantastic atmosphere smoking all around haha. Then it would be study crap laugh present laugh FAQ laugh learn. Go home have quality time with family going to nice places to eat. Play sports with Darling, sweating it all out. Do RJ/evaluations. Eat guai leng gou aka herbal jelly (ONLY from Balestier). Have some more fun before turning in.

Life's so fruitful and at least I have a vision of where I am heading to.

BOMB.
I'm Lovin' it :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home