Thursday, April 10, 2008

Bing Bang Wala Wala Bing Bang


This SUCKS.
You see, I keep a habitual cleansing routine but I still get it; Even more when I don't apply makeup?!
Someone stress the absurd-ness of this sign.

GO AWAY, destroyer.

I'm not angry.

Because this is a shitass feeling.

A long day since I've been typing and squeezing all my creative juices.

Maybe my occupation should be a freelance pimple cream tester instead of a freelance writer. (I was just kidding!)

Heard that tomorrow's problem would be tough. The danger sign is imposed whenever comm students come around asking for triggers and inspiration. BLAHA! Crapping.

Wouldn't it be a weird thing to display your affections in the public NEXT TO ME when darling and I were concentrating on badminton? Shall not elaborate. R21 content. Adults some more you know!

Do not continue reading IF you want to shoo yourself away from my achievements =) Aiya, it's a haolian thing la.
I almost screwed my second part of presentation but still managed to get the message across. Cos the content's just a lil heavier than usual and the depth's not simple and clear cut. Her (faci) comments on me (she comments on everyone cos today's module is Effective Presentation Skills) were like damn good because SHE SAID I kind of started the presentation with a bang, excellent.

Happy anniversary Darling!! love3.
I'm crying to slumber. Argh!
One last warning: Pimples, SCRAM!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home