Wednesday, May 21, 2008

No.1 hate: To be maligned.

I have to blog about this before continuing to finish up my mini PP for tomorrow's presentation. Cause I realized I haven't got anyone to talk to. Not even loved ones. Yes, I'm feeling this miserable now.

FUCK.

Someone remove all backstabbers and hypocrites from the world. Minus the minor issues, now I'm left with three. First was how Spencer made me apologize (crieddddd, so paiseh), second was the matters of r.p.w.s then now it's about p.i.n.k yogurt. Extremely disgusted. Don't think I can stay there for long if not you'll see me in the mental hospital. Much thanks to the low pay (didn't mind partly because the bosses are ______'s relatives), heavy workload (wednesdays alone?! wtf), tons of responsibilities and BACKSTABBING + being maligned. Wow. Cool. Everything is swallowed because she is my friend.

I quarreled with Darling over this. Not fucking worth it right?

If anyone comes along to offer me a job at IMM, I will accept.

I understand how Repeat felt.

Mommy was right.

Wait now, I'm not supposed to feel hatred right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home