Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Politics, bite hard on that.

**** politics. **** the people who practice them. **** the people who thinks they are at the TOP OF THE WORLD (sorry to humiliate ABBA with such beings) by playing people out. Friendship to these people is CRAP. They merely made use of friendship to achieve their goals and step aside to see you die in hell without a strand of regret. Now I know why my Mom insisted me on going to a Junior College instead.

SHOW-OFFssssssssssssssssssssssss.

To hell with that.

People, we are all born innocent. Can't you all just remain the way you are?
Hopes are bullshit for these people.

I will appease my anger.

exciting & thrilling game all teenagers play, just a matter if you're the victim or instigator.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home