Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Soft spot for soft leather bags =(

See, I would end up buying that tote from Topshop tomorrow despite how Denise tried to convince me not to. My mind boggles around that tote till now. It's either that or the Marissa purse from fredflare. Gee.

Anyway, met up with the girls and A GUY (who constantly reminds us of hot girls around). Lester and Ikhlas were supposed to join us though. Supposed. We went cruising around town replenishing the wardrobe and chilling at Spinelli. Spinelli is one good place to eye on hot-Caucasian-tall-pretty models. Pictures will be posted as soon as Denise blogs.

Had to go back to school for auditions, bah! Heard the guys checked out a new cozy place at cine. Missed it.

I'm such a spendthrift now, I think I should stop..... after I get the tote, GAP shirt and a decent wallet tomorrow!!

In crucial need of moolah -.-

I think my next post will be up in less than 24 hrs time. Need opinions!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home