Wednesday, May 21, 2008

To satisfy your satiety.



Instead of buying "Gods Behaving Badly" (which I can't find), I got a ridiculously brobdingnagian (Goldie, rmb this word?) analytical horoscope 'encyclopedia'. As long as I know something of yours, I will be able to know YOU very precisely. Tried it on 6 person. Very accurate.

GBB is only available at MPH bookstores. Dumb.

David Archuleta. He's a deja vu replication of my Darling. I didn't know about it until Goldie, Gladys and mommy told me. *grins* He'd better be the next American Idol.. or else..

By hook or by crook, mini PP has to be done by tomorrow. Someone puh-lease save e.6.6.f. (to prevent googling).

//kat, thanks for making me famous now huh! HAHA! You're highly credited. Eew, sour-ish. Pun intended.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaa. whats the point. you're already in google

12:30 AM  
Blogger Vanessa (: said...

to prevent googling of e.6.6.f. any ideas how to stop it?

12:51 AM  
Blogger Vanessa (: said...

Argh, nvm about googling. Just.. I don't want someone to find my blog. Hee.

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home