Monday, May 26, 2008

Toothache

I'm happy and angry concurrently.

My tooth really hurts so badly, I took two Panadol extra to suppress the pain. Trip down to the dentist tomorrow to get it done. Will hurt even more, I know!

Apparently someone phoned '.......' and complained about my nonchalance in my role. wtf. Cannot elaborate. If not later kena flame. No troubles at this point of time. No pls no. I'd rather give up my role than to coop myself out of contact with the world. Get a life! Somehow, if things get out of hand, I will start on my series of rebuttal which will be really crude and bad. How many times must I warn you to NOT cross the line?

Okay. I signed up for the internship @ SPH with Marilyn (heehee!). Hopefully I can get something beneficial out of it.

Splurged on F21, Zara and Marks&Spencers-food real baddd. Dang, before I got my toothache. Got 2 boxes of Strawberry Granola that taste fantastically fruity and crunchy.

GSS seems to add a big sales tag on Singapura. It's the time folks! Loosen up and shop~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home