Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Lawn-jer-ray versus Ling-ger-rie (ironic)

Stefanie Sun @ Soka HQ last *dunno when*. Saw her both on papers and youtube at Tampines St 81 for the Sichuan Charity cause. I should have been notified! Pfft. HAHA.

I am so pleased with myself taking the initiative to start working on my PP. Introduction done.

Family is now facing problems with housing because we sold our places (handover to be soon) and now we haven't settle on a decent house yet! See, time needs to be allocated for viewings, internal meetings, fengshui, designers, construction and moving! Tadah! Bet we have to shift to a temp rental place first. Rental sounds good if we can get a ooomph lavish VILLA? Hee, secrets - dark ones. We are actually alright to having our new house by the beach in the East but mummy don't seem to be very happy about that. Actually mummy is. Hidden reasons, or rather, excuses. Alas, I'm kicking back in a very comfortable situation to 'see show'.

Very superficially, my HILDA top has not arrived! I am so regretting not getting registered mail. Just crossing my fingers and hope it appears later in the mailbox when I go down to check it out later for the third time today.

Coronet is delicious! I don't know which one Goldie prefers but the chocolate one really appeals me. That little bitterness left my taste bud feeling tantalized! You can get them at any Ichiban outlets. Undoubtedly, the ones selling at Causeway taste much fresher. AMK Hub's one isn't as crispy but still worth a try.

Apparently, Denise is heading for a pink/blue/green/etc highlighted extensions head. Can't wait to see her when school reopens. Haha. Nabila, when are we going for ours? ;)

Yesterday was Daddy's birthday. I wished him and got no reply. Wow, so much for being a nice father who haven't been contacting her daughter for any occasion. *clap*
Hopes are dead.

Tomorrow's Goldie's birthday! Get her presents k? (nice right ^^)

- As I am typing the end of this post, they are still nagging about the house thingy. How to tahan? -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home