Saturday, June 14, 2008

Much happened, all good.

1. I've just acknowledged 2 god-ma(s) earlier today (family wanted it) - as in those serious ones.
2. Saw the new house (: Beautiful!
3. Able to design my own room (bigger than my current living hall, woah!)
4. Ate authentic jap food!
5. Too much caviar today... *pukes*
6. Mommy got 4 more new phones, don't ask me why.
7. Cambodia in July!
8. Emcee for Friendship meeting - 900 seater O.o (with kelvin, heng ah)
9. Singapore Flyer with Family tomorrow~!
10. Fishing trip (with presumably goldie and alan and yee ok!)
11. Had sweet dreams.
12. Beautiful smiles.
13. Alot more

Just another update: From August to the end of October, Family and I will be residing in the Golf Club's chalet.

I know this is crazy.
But, I can then celebrate my birthday in the chalet! For the first time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home