Saturday, June 07, 2008

Sick and tired.

Didn't manage to join them for the dinner because they have planned a clubbing session after that. Being a not-yet-but-soon-to-come 18 sucks. I mostly hang out with 18s and above and I can't do what they can. Sad.

Had fun @ Nebo playing Headbands instead. Bought cutesy earrings and a damn smooth hp pouch. Haha.

Realized I am stuck in a vicious cycle everyday.
It goes like this:
1. Wake up happily
2. Started to create connections with bf
3. Loving
4. Promised to meet at specific time
5. Always late with excuses (for a crazy period of time, averagely 2 hours)
6. Fucking pissed
7. Don't want to go out with him anymore
8. Start to curse and swear
9. Thinks that love is overrated

Strangely, I will just sleep over my anger and repeat all the steps over and over again.

Silly.

If it is you, would you want to break free?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home