Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Teeny Weeny

My sudden obsession and craze over small little figurines that features mini houses with mini kitchens and mini furnitures and mini people (u get the hang) is getting me into deep shit.

Because the basic set which is also the cheapest that I can find is $79.95! By the way, that is just the kitchen.

Love how rp makes students do 'our own thing'. Basically PBL lar. It makes me a smarter shopper ;)

About G-Mask! I want to get a new clamshell phone just for the service and wrap (diamantes, probably).

Now I will look like Leh Leng who looks like my mom and how I look like my mom.

Disclaimer: The above sentence is not supposed to make sense.

*P/S: Boston clam chowder rocks socks, with the sour dough especially. yum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home