Friday, July 04, 2008

Don't force yourself, it's ok.

Disclaimer: Contents for this post are a little jumbled up. Just happened to mirror my feelings.

You're tired, like how I am.
You need a break, like how I need.
You do not love, like how I do.
You cease to understand, like how I know.

One thing, for sure, I know.
I'm the bearer, for whatever.

How can I see through the lies?
Behind those masks.
Don't thrust my sincerity aside,
Shoving it away.
Come one day when I become like one of you,
Will I still be able to sing what's inside?

And sometimes you ask questions that only you have the answers.
Thank you so much for ignoring me and feigning ignorance.
Commitments, are not that literal anymore, ain't it?
Quite subtly, you fade off and point your finger at me.
Like how a bearer of consequence should behave, I swallow.
Leave the thoughts back to the world I thought I knew before.
Only this can you belong to me. - Not actually

I miss that dream. Need it tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home