Sunday, July 13, 2008

I am truly happy, inside out.

I have to stop the one new loot a day habit.

(Just as I was typing that, I spotted a pair of white loafers online and CONFIRMED it)

Ah, guess it can't be changed overnight.

Today is sucha great progression towards my psychological development (too much M203).
I kind of expected it to be another AMK Hub thang, thus dressed casually. But thanks to Vanessa's strong and sudden spontaneity, we made our way to PS and Vivo, after settling my craving of Buster's Weekly Cheesecake. Yum! By the way, he was holding on to his guitar and thick set of scores, which made me even more appreciative for him shopping with me the whole day. Got my M&S leggings/tights/whatever you call it. Now The List is left with a mp3 (brand unsettled), a handphone (Motorazr2 V9 ROSE GOLD!!), Miss Dior Cherie Blooming Bouquet and i don't know.

Was doodling and discovered another function on his HTC Touch Dual, the Dual Camera! We took so many pictures: Coffee Bean, No Signboard, Ice monster, Fishes, Aquariums, blah blah.

I was proven right again after a subtle dose of Chardonnay, it sucks. At least for me, it does. I'll still stick to champagne.

The following would be another matter altogether:

I was appointed to be the semi-speaker of the meeting yesterday, for the second month. The feeling was great when I get to learn from the senior speakers and their interpretations. Throughout the process, I was sooo encouraged, complimented, had my faith strengthened, happy and fortunate! You know during the 'early days' of my faith, I was usually skeptical about the organization (SSA, SGI) because most people criticise.

Then, I will always recall on how MM Lee Kuan Yew, SM Goh Chok Tong, Minister George Yeo, PM Lee Hsien Loong, Dr Vivian Balakrishnan, Mrs YU-FOO Yee Shoon, Stefanie Sun, Jiu Jian, Jeff Wang, Quan Yi Feng, Zhu Yong Qing, Orlando Bloom, Miranda Kerr, Tina Turner and many many famous personalities who have vouched/helped/stood by/practice/etc for the organization. Not forgetting Ikeda Sensei who is the President of the Soka Gakkai International has many accolades and qualifications/certs from all over the world (too many to count - few hundreds).

Ever heard of: A Legacy of Creating Peace
Three very important persons - Gandhi, Martin Luther King Jr and last but not least, our very own Ikeda Sensei.
You can check it out from here, here and here.
If you have to, Google it.

So OMG right?

Soka has stood up for itself, we, the disciples of Sensei, are so proud of him and ourselves for being fortunate enough to be in this Buddhist organization. Once again, being fortunate enough, I do know and am aware of what am I practising and the purpose of it. It's so clear, I haven't thought of a question to question my practice for the past 18 years.

*P/S: I am not trying to preach, but just to display my affections for my religion :]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home