Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Worth to skip a read ;)

7 things that scare you:
1) Maid's madness, traumatising.
2) Panic attacks
3) Grandma knocking at the door at ridiculous hours
4) Pests at home
5) Anything to do with the law
6) Politics
7) Anwar's sodomy case

7 things you like the most:
1) Spending
2) Privacy
3) Gadgets
4) Universe
5) Religions
6) Shopping

7 important things in my room:
1) Air con!
2) Roller chair
3) Audio system
4) Bed (:
5) Wardrobe (clothes)
6) Sweet mementos
7) Totoro - along with it's whole clique of soft toys.

7 random facts about me:
1) I actually listen to any preacher(s). I'm interested in religious studies.
2) I wanna study FOREVER.
3) I love mystical bonds
4) I am in awe with archeology.
5) I don't like to have maids.
6) I DO HAVE budgets when I go shopping
7) I am a loud introvert =D

7 things i plan to do before i die:
1) Travel the world, definitely.
2) Hosting events (which I'll be doing around 2 months haha!)
3) Be a good daughter and let my parents/loved ones stay in a bungalow with a swimming pool / The Sail's penthouse.
4) Having my romanticism dreams fulfilled - I've got secret desires [hint hint: only marilyn and sunshine know]
5) Maybe do some archeology and who knows, I may find Narnia!
6) To see the northern lights
7) Enriched with wisdom

7 things i can do:
1) Cook decently
2) Be extremely sensitive, and emotional
3) Love and be romantic
4) Be your heroine!!
5) Shop til' I drop
6) Appreciate everything in my life
7) Really filial

7 things i can't do:
1) Mathematics
2) Be unfilial
3) To not love
4) Tolerating any unjust done to me/family
5) Drink / drive. They'll be DONE soon though.
6) Consume drugs or smoke or sheesha
7) Losing track of my life.

7 things you are attracted to in the opposite sex:
1) Brains, intellect, knowledgeable
2) Unique vibes
3) good looks/nice features
4) High EQ, compassionate and kind
5) Style
6) Humour
7) Romanticist

7 things i say often:
1) Oh shit
2) Fuck
3) Omg!!
4) WTF
5) Tsk
6) Huh
7) I like ..............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home