Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Ambitions

I <3 being an emcee!
The exciting part of being a master of ceremony is to stay extremely calm and 'zai' although I was having panic attacks (internally), in order to be in control of the whole situation. I am more affirmed to welcome more of such assignments because of the (bhb-ly) many praises that I got from many people. Hosted in Mandarin some more ok! Don't pray pray. Hehee.

Do visit Darling's and mine blog shop every so often to keep yourselves updated when I am not updating here haha. Darling has some aspirations for this blogshop and we have already planned and got contacts from many sources to bring in nice goodies for you guys. It's a humble one, to start with. But we'll make it big in time to come ok! (i hope).
http://kayleybomb.livejournal.com

Aside all these, I still have my PP to settle.

So busy, I can't breathe. I wonder how working life will tax on me. Bleahs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home