Saturday, August 16, 2008

Mediocre

Hello all.

I feel a sense of eclecticism going through me, like an adrenaline rush. But I can't simply just ask for the best out of everything in a relationship. Irony. People tend to only treasure what they have lost. Thus, the thought of him losing me always pops up. Like when I am dead, will he even bother to send a word of condolence. I am so afraid that he is still together alongside (maybe?) with me because he is used to me and does not like changes. Thinking back on the promises we have made together, seem invalid, to him. Gosh. It's really tough to reiterate my feelings.

Now to something more optimistic.

E66F chalet is going to last for three days starting from tomorrow! Some 'very on' facis like Felix, Audra and Chris are going to join us too. Right after that, I'll be setting off to Genting/KL.

I suppose we can both take a breather from our love-hate relationship. Anyway, you don't even read my blog right?

Pointless self-murmur.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home