Monday, August 11, 2008

Shhh, keep it a secret.

I'm intimidated by my alter ego.

Instead of going all out for shoes, Vanessa no.2 took over and swept out Daiso, Song&Song, Marks & Spencers, Cotton On and Pink Beauty.

(The following is not for the non-shopaholics OR people who'll hate this)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You know I was so overwhelmed by the cute and dainty gift boxes over at Daiso?!?! It will fit into my new room's theme well, so I just got a dozen of it. LOL. And of course I got some other stuff which I am not very sure that they will work at all.

I bet I have just updated my wardrobe with more than 30 pieces of clothing from Song&Song. I go there every other day. Love their speed of updating stocks.

M&S spells BLISS! Cookies, candies, chocos, canned food, healthy cereal, blah. But somehow or rather, they always end up in Darling's stomachhh instead of mine!

Besides Song&Song, my next fav shopping heaven is CottonOn~! Got a bath robe (VS lookalike) at $15, soft spongy thick velvety (sounds like a fabulous brownie) bedroom slippers at $5 and intimates at $70 - quantity of 5!!!

You tell me cheap or not.

Pink Beauty is my new secret of minimal impacts on my wallet while getting superrr undercut prices compared to Watsons/Guardian and even the famed store at Chinatown.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Okay, enough of lousy bitch fits.

Maybe I can have a pop-up in my dreams tonight to tell me if I should go to school tomorrow ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home