Thursday, August 07, 2008

Taking a break from all the PP chiong-ing

This is madness.

"Nielsen.. Mediacorp Press.. SPH.. Today.. MyPaper.. EBSCOHost.. ProQuest.. Project Muse.. Britainicca.. Surveys.. Interviews"

WTF.

Did my virgin G-Mask! They gave me a diamente chain to hang over my very pretty, bling phone now. Spent $67 in total =X
If I stick to my initial plan of zhng-ing my V9 with crystals surrounding the external screen, it would have cost $ $140 *faints*.
And IF I succumb to my weakness of bling and zhng the entire phone with multi coloured crystals, it will then cost around 28,000Yen which is around $354.

Anyway, the theme of my phone is surrounding the idea of being mystical (think unicorns, paradise, butterflies). Vanessa refers to a genus of butterfly remember?And I remembered not to be greedy, thus you can only spot one big petal-ish butterfly at the back of my phone. It's purple, pink and silver.

Abrupt end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home