Monday, August 25, 2008

To keep us lingering on

Yes, I'm back from the relaxing, glamorous, spontaneous, shopping trip!
Although there was a little cock up nearing the end of the trip, but the group is enjoying one another's company so much that we are planning for our next shopping trip already! *cross fingers that we will all be available this november*

Note (for those who care): I'll be shifting out of my current place by this week and will be chillin' around Blue Horizon for the next. Then soon, my new HOME.

Self note (may sound linkless to you): France, French man, expenditure, patience, filial piety, "tao hua", Taiwan & China exposure, his son, perfume, take care of silk, listen to more music.

I... am... romantically detached. Not that I am not with Kenneth anymore, but just detached. I still love him truckloads. Hmm, perhaps we are entering the process of what the adults call: Mutual love & respect.

Tak boleh wait for tmr's dinner with the girls (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home