Friday, September 19, 2008

I didn't know that...

"I was also caught on tv for one obvious shot."

"Congratz to A1 and my fellow friends in NDP. We have done it !"

"Really miss the moment of trainings."

"My heart was popping when the whole soka contingent went in for ACT 2"

"Today, 14 Aug 2004 was the day I was officially appointed as one of the Campus i/c for Ngee Ann Poly Student Division."

"I invited weeliang and company, cho hian to KTV at Party World near Hello Orchard. We had enjoyed and had fun there and that's how celebrated my birthday party with this few buddies/friends of mine."

"Although I posted this post on the 15 Aug 2004, my heart will never forget this wonderful memory on the 19th birthday."

"Makeover picture taken by Creating Talents"(when you're still with E)

"Every night I will hook up a couple of hours on CO to level my character"

"I lost my wallet in bus.. so devastating..."

"Met irfan, Christine and fellow brother, Bryan to Wee Lee studio to practice."

"After the trashing given by ah girl last night, I began to realize a lot of things and my life has set forth another new revolution after a month plus working."

"Took photos of many and threw our caps with pride. Hurray !!!!"

"Applause to a fellow recruit who sang Forever Love from Wang Li Hong, he sang very well and touches the hearts of the audiences. =)" --- should be Hanwen right?

"I recalled the people whom I spent with and enjoyed in the past few years. Things will never be the same but these are memories which I'll remember forever."

"after much considerations I doubt I'll change my mind. I'm going to work and save money for my education in music. It's costly yet my dream to be a musician. I know the society out there has heavy competitions but I'll go ahead. Risk must be taken to achieve big dreams."

"Looking back what I've done in my school days were for the sake of getting the qualifications. I must change this mindset that my skills and talents are to encourage and touch people hearts."

"Giving people hope and happiness. My life is a music propaganda."

" I am going to make this band a music propaganda and motivate the people in the society."

"In the train with some band members and chatted with weili about balancing gakkai activities and personal time. I think it is rather difficult to weigh a balance as there are as many activities as personal matters. I know we should strike a balance but sometimes too much involvement is also unhealthy."

"Nice chat and somehow I reflected at times I do have excuses here and there which needs to be changed. =)"

"a website for the band is set up."

"thank all of you for giving me a chance to present my choreography of the stomp."

"I really miss all of you after the performance. haha.. Your joy and lively nature have made me stronger and determined to look at my problems at a big picture."

"I'm looking forward to see my "students" this coming sunday. Sentosa outing!!!!"

"Xie Xie Ni .. Joanne =)"

"it was fun in this morning when I met my stomp students at Harbourfront mrt control station."

"
"Name words and phrases describing Kenneth."

I was like .... .... ?? About me ar?? lolx

Then Jaymie was teasing me that ,
"Lao shi got small eyes lor..
Like wanting to cry wor.. "

She giggles.. XD

I was expressing -.-''' "

"In the water, I realised it wasn't that deep as I though and we played water splashes with "Number Guessing Game". Haha.. the bullying session begins from here. lolx"

"I don't bother who is stubborn or whatsoever. If "she" doesn't show the appreciation then its fine with me."

"I really don't know why people like me, to be foolish talking to you. I feel so uneasy when I argue or quarrel with "her"."

""She" has the same nature as Ah Jer, acting strong and want to settle all by her own."

"But lucky Ah Jer is willing to explain, I'm still glad Ah Jer has come to a compromise and she do keep to her promises and not being so nasty le."

"I remember Ah Jer ever said something,

"Hey, if you dont wanna talk, then nevermind. Suit Yourself."

"I was an assistant swimming instructor"

"I got all the certificates in swimming"

"I went to PastaMania for a date when I told my girlfriend I was going to run some errands"

Am I foolish?

1 Comments:

Blogger kenneth said...

You aren't foolish.

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home