Friday, September 26, 2008

I want blik decals for my room! (updated!)




Initially when I changed my url, it is to serve the purpose of a brand new beginning after struggling like a caterpillar in distress. Haha! Damsel in distress, indeed. Now that the other person, though a bus-tart, is obviously in love again for the third time in a few months? It is all about wishing you well and happiness cause I have found mine too. I am just crossing my fingers for your 'other half' or whatever.

(Why am I saying all these when you're just yet another stranger? lol)

Kays. Another matter. The band is not going to Prague anymore (SOB, my Europe dream!) but to HongKong. If anyone from the comm is reading this, my mom and I prefer to have a list of expenditure and how it adds up to $1300/= ?? Don't cheat me yeah, I travel to HK often and I know my math!

- prays sincerely that my solos will not get any hiccups during the concert -

[shrieks and faint]

List out 10 people that are on your mind now, need not be in order.

1. Kenneth
2. Shh..
3. Denise
4. Sunshine
5. Mommy
6. Goldie
7. Clarise
8. Cheryl (omg, haha)
9. K
10. Baohui

Who is no.6 having relationship with?
- Alan

Is no.9 male or female?
- Female

If no.7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?
- NO WAY.

What is no.2 studying about?
- Science stuff.

When was the last time you had a chat with no.3?
- Yesterday; we chat everyday. Haha!

What kind of music does no.8 like?
- Chao ji xing guang da dao! Must be!

Does no.1 have any siblings?
- Nope!

Will you woo no.3?
- NOOOO!@#$%

How about no.7?
- I'm so attached to her already =)
[she's my cousin, i'm straight]

Is no.4 single?
- Hehe, nah.

What is the surname of no.5?
- Ching

What is the hobby of no.10?
- To be a star =.=

Does no.5 and no.9 get along well?
- Superficially, yah.

Where is no.2 studying at?
- RPRPRPRP

Say something casually about no.1
- I love you cos you love me and i love you too (:

Have you tried developing feelings for no.6?
- WTF> NO

Where does no.9 live at?
- Bishan

What colour does no.4 like?
- Orange!

Are no.1 and no.5 best friends?
- YES =]

Does no.1 have any pets?
- He had fishes and I HATE FISHES.

Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world?
- Definitely, she'll be a hot stuff bombshell sexy lickin fantabulous babe.

What is no.6 doing now?
- Sleeping, have to be.

5 Comments:

Blogger EPEPQEP said...

vanna! misses!

8:10 PM  
Blogger EPEPQEP said...

vanna! misses!

8:11 PM  
Blogger Vanessa (: said...

pengna i miss you too!!

9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WAAAA, I so pig to you ah.. sleeping.. haha..

2:01 PM  
Blogger Vanessa (: said...

LOL! Have to be right!

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home