Wednesday, October 08, 2008

(:

I smile.

> It is going to be a scary and anticipating wait for my YakPak BackPack (it rhymes haha) - Guns in case the US of A side stun us with crapshit.

> I got new shopping kakis! Deborah and Cheryl!! (Denise, you're a PR on the list already lol)

> Cotton on is the main culprit for depleting my savings. It has been a daily affair leh.

> Now, I've got more reasons to love and attend Consumer Psychology lessons.

> Love the Banana session.

> Most importantly, I WANT TO GO FOR A KBOX SESSION!!! *shouts out to Sunshine and Denise*

2 Comments:

Blogger Deelyn said...

WHEE! Yakpaks are on their wayyy! :D
HAHA. No shopping for me for the entire month! >.<
And... what banana session? Sounds wrong can =X
WHY THE SUDDEN URGE TO GO KBOXXX??

8:28 AM  
Blogger Vanessa (: said...

i'm so excited over the guns bag lah! haha.
the banana session was fun wasn't it? esp when my class threw the skins around. HAHA!
I NEED TO SING SING SING SING! You know I am super emotional now. With all the BGR yeah. hee.

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home