Thursday, October 02, 2008

More heartaches.

Full-time NSman dies. Click here to read the article.

Omg, and I realized that Darling is from PES A and the only reason he's not a commando is because he's the only son in the family! Only if he has a brother...

It's funny how D describes the way Alvin shows off to him (a few years back) when he is enlisted to be part of the NAVY, also known as the elite other than being a commando.

-

I want to sing like how D expects me to be. ($_$)

-

Shopping these days are therapeutic.

-

I'm a classic black/white/gold/silver lady, ahem, ya, lady.

-

I love swimming

-

yewtee's on visual comm later.

-

no band today! weehee!

-

Can't wait for my dickies ^^

-

Miss DYNAMO
When's our outing again?

-

5 digits 5 digits!! ($_$)

-

new house aka showroom aka MY HOME aka chio furnishings.

-

nothing intellectual is going through now yeah yo, just how I feel. It's patrick's lesson after all!

<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home