Saturday, October 04, 2008

Peers are influential. oh, and tv shows too.

Hello all!

Many of my peers have gotten on the journey of photography, or rather, lomography. Friends like Eugena (fisheye right?), Denise, Nabila, Gladys L, Joseph, HBin, etc. and even family members have had their hands on these toy cameras with great joy and interests. I was shocked at first that my uncles actually play with them too! No doubt, they're great at it.

So I figured that it's time that I lay hands on them and join in the endless fun!

*hints: my birthday's on 12thNov*

The Supersampler!
The Fisheye (white knight)!

Last but not least, the one that is loved by all, The Holga!

*another hint: this is my fav Beijing Olympics Ver.)


Okay, this following picture is my latest addiction, Macaroons. I've tried one from every country I went to but have yet to taste the best from Paris~!
Disclaimer: Photos sources are unavailable but I got them all from GoogleImages (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home