Friday, October 03, 2008

A (useless) rant.

Have I mentioned about the irksome public transport in Singapore?

The famous three are the MRT, Taxi and Bus.

MRT.
I am unbiased, and people, do not take offence. The commuters along the East-West line are uncivilized, inconsiderate and mostly stinky. These problems, I have to mention, do not occur along the North-South and North-East lines. Being sensible (supposedly) grown-ups, it is only of basic courtesy that they give the right of way to alighting passengers instead of pushing their way into the trains leaving less than a tile width of road for us. wtf, no? Happened for the past one month ever since I put up at S's place. Dear ___, please do impose necessary fines for such barbaric actions and remove those like drinking (plain water, of course).

Erm, the word stinky is pretty self-explanatory.

Taxi.
Harrassments.

Bus.
Stench, bus sickness, crowds, noise and foreigners (i'm nice).

Now you know why I am so saving up for a car.
It'll be either a RED or a BLACK one.
And bless me for being driven around most (but not all, why? =[) of the time.

*P/S: The sequence of the public transports are in the order of my preference, weirdly.

(//edited)
Why can't everyone pull down their masks and be themselves?
Hate that shiny armour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home